Monday, May 31, 2010

The Laurels Preserve & Talula's Table (again)

On Saturday, May 29, Nanzie & I & Belle, my puppy, went on a morning birding trip to The Laurels Preserve, a property of the Brandywine Conservancy located off Route 82 in Uniondale, PA. Had a great time! It is a lovely place, open only to members of the Conservancy, kept in a pristine state. I brought sandwiches from the wonderful Talula's Table in Kennett Square (they are really into conservation and local sourcing, so I feel good buying from them); after 4 hours of walking the Preserve's trails, Nanzie & I both needed a sandwich and Belle was hungry, too. For Belle, I brought "Stella & Chewy's Chicken Dinner", a really good quality dry food. And of course lots of water for all of us. A fun time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment